Stanislava Ponjevic | University of Sunderland

Pharmacy MPharm

Motivating Yourself

Hey everyone!

Today I spent some time talking with one of my close friends about our motivations and goals after graduation; as my second year is coming to a close I find myself thinking about what’s in store for me in these last 2 years of my degree. Our conversation empowered me, as it reminded of the reasons for which I am continuously pushing myself in my life and in my education. Motivation can be a hard thing to muster up especially during exam time and we can all sometimes enter a ‘slump’ from which we feel it is hard to come out of. Motivation can come from many places, mine recently came from the conversation I had with my friend, but it also comes from my family, quotes from people I look up to, images of the things I strive for in life and even videos! I decided to attach my 3 favorite motivational videos that I keep in my bookmarks and frequently go back to when I feel I need that extra bit of motivation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and have a look as there are many others that may motivate you more than the one’s I have included below. Find what works for you, that is the most important thing. Once you’ve captured that feeling, that energy, nothing will be able to stop you. Happy studies!

Stanislava