Stanislava Ponjevic | University of Sunderland

Pharmacy MPharm

How-To do a Plank Row

Hello everyone and happy Monday!

I’m officially past the one month mark of my motivated gym journey! A month ago I decided to become more dedicated to my fitness routine; I’ve always been quite into going to the gym but as soon I get busy I get into a slump and stop going. This time around I got myself a gym partner, Katia, who motivates me (and I her) on days where we feel like we could “just pass” or “go another day”. We’ve been going strong so far and averaging 4-5 days at the gym each week which is an amazing feat for the both of us! We’ve paired our new gym routine with meal planning and of course an allocated “cheat day” where we get to eat what we want (within reason), for me this is normally a dinner or dessert that I’ve been craving that week. So here’s a video to show you guys an exercise that we do in the gym and stay tuned for more exercise videos as we go through the next month of our fitness routine!

Stanislava