Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

Part Time Jobs

Hey everyone just thought I’d share my thoughts on Part Time Jobs.

[youtube id=”363mdfwTcQY”]

Obviously this can apply to any extra curricular activities and jobs such as a summer internship which I am hopefully going to try and get between when I finish at Accenture next year and beginning again in September… any experience is great it all adds up. For those who don’t do any even if they get a 1:1 degree with honours they may still struggle to get a job as the academic world is not the same as the real working world.

Hopefully I will try and set up a blog somewhere to let people know how my placement is going and what I’m up to as to keep a better log of whats going as I need to make a record of everything. I also plan to create an in depth folder that I will fill in everyday to make sure I miss nothing. It counts for 10% of my final grade so I want to do it right. My 2nd Year average was more than 70% which means that I have 7% of my final percentage. Good start? I don’t know. Anyway keep reading and if I setup a blog I’ll give you details later.

Thanks for Reading/Watching.