Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

University, Shopping, Film. All in a Weeks Work

Back to University and Shopping at IntuMetroCentre

[youtube id=”y4YPzvjyF2g”]

Film Review: Taken 3

Tonight me and Rebecca went to see Taken 3, the obvious sequel to Taken 1 and 2. The first movie has Liam Neeson having his daughter captured in Paris for use in prostitution and Bryan (Liam) goes after her with his secret service style training very awesome film. The second film had Bryan and his Ex wife Eleanor taken by some men who were related to a man he killed in the first movie.

This film is based on neither luckily as the second film wasn’t as popular, in this film his wife dies and while the police try to track him down he keeps eluding them to try and find the truth and it ends with an interesting twist so you should check it out. In my opinion it was a great film a lot of action and a very interesting story line definitely worth seeing I’d rate it 5/5 for me personally but you’ll see for yourself but it made me think about my course:

There was a lot of interesting points in the film in which Bryan uses a very small device which looked like a screen on a microchip to hack GPS data from cars, steal data files from a Police Cars system and there was mention of Mobile Phone forensics a lot. All this could be potentially part of my job in the future if I end up down that road but it’s always interesting to see it in action.

[youtube id=”JuU0M2xBasc”]