Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

My Semester/Term Review: Computer Forensics Year 2

[youtube id=”FQ-2C9O4pXg”]

So it has been pretty eventful and I owe a lot of it to Lives Online, with the course being vastly Computer based there isn’t usually much need to go out and do any other activities but as I needed to blog it has made me get out and about more. It has helped with my SuPA award application too don’t forget to have a look, the December applications have passed but there’s always April!

Here’s a list of stuff I did:

• Meet the Lives Online Bloggers – they’re all cool not as cool as me though haha
  • Freshers Fayre –  I got to meet new and prospective students t’was a blast!
  • There were Student Lock-Ins and free stuff – Yes Please!
  • Went to tons of events documented for you all because I’m nice like that!
  • Got my BCS award with a nice cheque which helped balance out my expensive November :s
  • Then we had the fun side events like the Boulevard works due and the Panto:

The Panto was Snow White and the Seven Dwarves… well actors on their knees with bad costumes… but I digress, it was an awesome show I haven’t been to one in years so it was good fun to cheer along… against the crowd ’cause that’s how I role! Anyway was great fun and the ironically funny bit was that they did a little gag sketch at the start where someone pretended someone was in their seats. When he zoomed in on the tickets so that everyone could see them it read: “Sunderland Empire” yes everyone laughed but what everyone else didn’t know is that some people we had gotten tickets for had actually gone there instead haha they got over in time to miss that gag …shame the irony would have been delicious but all in all it was a laugh riot!

Btw here’s a picture of me with my PantoSword … my mum bought me it >.>

It lights up… it’s like having a Disco in my hand! Warning may irritate those with epilepsy >.<

Anyway over the Xmas holidays I will en-devour to try and blog about something interesting but as there might not be much going on I’m gonna have to try extra hard!

Thanks for Reading/Watching!