Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

My Expensive November Continues – Far Cry 4 Unboxing and November Battle Loot Crate

So following last weeks vlog’s I’ve still been spending here’s my Far Cry 4 Kyrat Edition Unboxing!

[youtube id=”8M7WSklz8kk”]

So although some people don’t like it I don’t care I loved the last one although the 2nd one was a bit poo in my opinion but oh well. Anyway I also decided that this month with it being Battle themed and I fancied trying it, I thought I’d give Loot Crate a go. Essentially you pay for an unknown box which can have anything in it to do with that months theme so as this one was Battle it had the below items check it out!

[youtube id=”EDIgo6MHQmY”]

Here is a *LINK* to the Loot Crate website which might explain it better but make sure if you live in the UK to make sure your trying to order the right one as the American one is cheaper but because it has to be sent to good old England it gets a little bit more to get it through customs >.<. Anyway below is the partially done up box to look like a fight! Enjoy!

lootcratenovember