Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

Assassins Creed Unity CE Unboxing and UoS Graduate Jobs and Placement Fair!

Yes so as the long title suggests I got my copy of Assassin’s Creed Unity today and I also attended the University of Sunderland Graduate Jobs and Placement Fair put on by the nice people at Sunderland Futures (located next to City Campus Gateway).

Assassin’s Creed Unity – Notre Dame Edition!

As the subtitle would suggest my order of this version of Assassin’s Creed came today woo! Gonna broadcast it tonight me thinks ha ha. Now recently the AC series has gotten more repetitive but this one is set to be great and I’ll let you know what I think after I’ve had a little play but here’s a video of me unboxing and showing off my lovely new game:

[youtube id=”9OzMB7sxoHc”]

Oh and here’s an image of me as an assassin :p

acme

Graduate Jobs and Placement Fair!

This was an amazing event definitely was worth the soaking wet day and coming all the way over from St Peters Campus to attend, before going I liked the idea of a placement with HP or Sage but after this event there are so many more I can apply for and am looking forward to seeing more of. All the ones that offered placements in I.T were very useful and helpful and gave me a lot of reasons to consider them as an opportunity especially that nearly 95% of them said they tend to have a fast track graduate scheme đŸ˜‰ .  Considering my course Computer Forensics there were a few that seemed they would be good for Security one even described a job role that is exactly what we’re training for. But the best part of the day? Free stuff! Here’s what I got:

[youtube id=”hYctTSyesn8″]

Note: I did also find out on Yesterday morning that I won a British Computing Society award for being top student last year. I was shocked but I’ll let you know more about it when I do!