Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

Date Night Movie Review: Ouija!

ouija

So once a week or so me and the missus go out to the cinema, this week we went to see Ouija a movie based around some kids/ teenagers unleashing a demon after their friend mysteriously takes her own life and they try to contact her on a Ouija board.

Personally I prefer these kinds of movies rather then horrors based on psycho’s or people bad nature I love more fictional stuff. This film did not disappoint definitely worth seeing as I’m quite tough to please movie wise especially for how many horrors old and new I’ve watched. I used to buy them going cheap at Sainsbury’s during halloween and even downloaded and streamed some recently and it’s quite good it could have maybe lasted a bit longer with a few more scares but otherwise a 4/5 from me!

It might not be in cinemas much longer but if you get a chance go and check it out, below is the movie trailer…Enjoy!:

[youtube id=”_T1Jj1inE8M”]