Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

Room Tour and Family Interview – What they think of me being at Sunderland University

Hey everyone so here’s the video you’ve come to see:

[youtube id=”lls0ze_FaIQ”]

What an eventful 5th of November, Bonfire Night didn’t even go to a display I wanted to do my video. First issue… Power was out for us seems something knocked the power out, was off for like 4 hours… I could only live on a partially charged laptop and no internet. Then when trying to catch my Dad at the fire station…Yes I realise it was a bad day to try and catch a fireman when people are starting large fires and launching explosives… my bad lol, we missed him twice went for some noms at the takeaway a stones throw down the road then finally caught him yay! Then had to wait for me mum to come in from work at 10… anyway if you like the video quality I made it using Premiere Pro, I got a free trial using Becca’s link for a 30 day free trial :p If not then download it anyway there’s some useful programs to be used on my course and similar ones.

Anyways here’s a little collage picture I put together with me at the fire station and with the horses who sadly could not be reached for comments as it was too dark for them in the field… X[)

Fire Station Fun, Horsies! and me on my laptop :o

Fire Station Fun, Horsies! and me on my laptop 😮