Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

Upcoming Stuff and Birthday Surprise!

Upcoming Stuff!

Hey everyone first off if you’ve been reading thanks for doing so and don’t forget if you see me feel free to say hello! Secondly I thought I’d lay down some sort of upcoming schedule that I will try to stick to the first of which is hopefully a video log I hope to do for this Thursday night as our Computer Forensics class are going to “Cyber Security Challenge’s First regional Cyber Day” which looks like it should be enlightening and fun so I’ll try to grab you guys some good footage and photos. Then some time hopefully early next week I hope to try and do a small Vlog on Computer Forensics or I might add that to the start of the Thursday one to explain it before hand. Then maybe a little tour of my room and my home away from home, but essentially if there’s something you would like to see then obviously let me know!

computer-forensics-3

Birthday Surprise!

So today was my girlfriends birthday and what a surprise I had in store for her 21st! This is a girl who doesn’t want for much but when she does usually just gets it so  I had to think outside the box! So what did I come up with? How about everybody pooling together to get her a brand new Desk, Chair,  HP PC and Printer! Thanks to everyone who contributed we managed to get her a perfect PC for her photography stuff and by the way shes doing a Adobe Lightroom workshop Thursday in the learning lab at St. Peters from 4-6pm. But here’s a few of the photos put together from her big day…Enjoy!

beccasbday