Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

Freshers Fayre and intuMetrocentre Student Lock-In 2014

Hey guys what a great day it has been to be a student, firstly we’ll cover the Freshers Fayre at Sunderland University over at City Campus although I was late to the party there were a lot of great groups and societies, a fun and lively atmosphere and a load of free stuff ranging from free drink and pizza coupons to memory sticks and sun glasses see below:

Free stuff please!

Free stuff please!

It was open from 9:30 till 4 although it died right down by three (when all the free stuff was gone ha ha!) and it seen hundreds of students passing through from all walks of life including some none students…tut tut.

Busy at the Fayre

Busy at the Fayre

intuMetrocentre had a student lock-in today as well from 5-10 although we left at half 7 ish it was busy with students from all over and from different Universities and Colleges etc. Yet again though there were goodie bags to be had, the main one from intuMetrocentre themselves contained essentials for student life like a recipe book… beer and assorted household samples such as washing-up powder. When going to collect our wristbands we got given a free bottle opener (another essential) and movie poster we then followed onto the other stores and areas to collect up more free stuff like a small bottle of desperados and oddka… you can see what they think of students. There were lady garment store goodie bags from Boux Avenue and Anne Summers, the Boux Avenue one contained lip balm and a mirror etc, although to keep this clean I won’t mention what was in the Anne Summers one… but you can guess.

Free stuff from Lock-In

Free stuff from Lock-In

Oh… and I treat myself to discounted jeans at USC… and LEGO!

SPACESHIP, SPAAAACESHIP!!!

SPACESHIP, SPAAAACESHIP!!!

7 Responses to “Freshers Fayre and intuMetrocentre Student Lock-In 2014”

1. Marion Fyke says:

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

2. Clay Pfifer says:

Pages like this make my search for a great opportunity less challenging. Thanks for the tip.

3. Coy says:

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He
    was once entirely right. This submit actually made my day.
    You cann’t consider simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

4. I study this post fully around the topic with the resemblance of
    newest and earlier technologies, it’s remarkable post.

5. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written!