Scott Cowie | University of Sunderland

Computer Forensics BSc (Hons)

Freshers Day 3: Back in the Game!

Well today was induction day and I was so glad to see the guys again and to see Simon Kendal our Program leader he is a total legend if you ever meet him you’ll laugh and he tells it exactly how it is! I am also proud to say that I am officially a student rep for our course again. Afterwards I decided to head over to my favourite feeding ground…Nandos:

Man VS Food!

Man VS Food!

After spending a long time messing around in the Murray Library I had the pleasurable company of two of my other online bloggers, Stanislava but also introducing Liam seen here on the right it’s kind of a bad photo but you’ll get to see him real soon. Stay tuned for more!

Left: Me, Middle: Stanislava, Right: Liam

2 Responses to “Freshers Day 3: Back in the Game!”

1. I do not drop a ton of comments, but i did a few searching and wound
    up here Lives Online | Scott Cowie. And I do have a few
    questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be just me or does it give the impression like some of these responses appear like coming from brain dead
    people? 😛 And, if you are writing on additional online social sites,
    I would like to follow anything fresh you have to post.
    Would you list of all of your social sites like your Facebook page, twitter feed,
    or linkedin profile?

2. Santino says:

better. I think as designers and plrnaens we often feel the envy bug creep into our heads especially with the most of us having perfection tendencies. I’ve often gone even as far as declaring certain competitors as my nemesis, although I’m the only engaged in that fight! However, it’s really encouraging to know that even someone who has the amount of talent that Preston Bailey (one of my personal designer role models) has still experiences the same feelings that I have while striving to constantly hone my own talent. I have found that using antidote #2 has been the most effective remedy. I try to understand what I envy about competitors and then develop a plan to learn what I feel they do ‘better’ than me. And as I’m working through my plan, I surprise myself by the things that I am able to create and accomplish and it builds my confidence every single time!