Jamie Baker | University of Sunderland

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

Lana Del Rey came to Vilnius

I remember when I first heard that Lana Del Rey is coming to Lithuania this summer, I could not believe it. It wasn’t until my mother purchased tickets for us in advance that made me realise it is really going to happen and that she is actually coming!

I was really excited to see her soon after I was completely done with uni because listening to her songs all the time on repeat and knowing all of the words by heart was no longer enough. There’s such an incredible feeling to hear something that you can relato to.

My favourite singer  came to perform to my hometown Vilnius yesterday. Being there and seeing her performing live was amazing; it felt inspiring. I treated it like a present for the end of University year. The arena was absolutely packed but I was lucky to stand at the very front in the middle, so I filmed quite a few songs she sang that I like.