Natasha Kam | University of Sunderland

Pharmacy Mpharm

Birthday Trip to Ireland

Hey lovelies!

Last Monday were my boyfriend and my birthdays..! We managed to take some leaves off from work to celebrate by going on a sweet and short trip to Ireland. We went on for several tours to Republic of Ireland and all the way up to Northern Ireland. The views and scenery were divine! We’ve also attended a folklore and fairies story-telling at Temple Bar to learn about how the Irish went through their potato famine, superstitions about fairies and leprechauns. It’s so nice to finally have some off days from work to do something different. Although I have been working for only over a month now, I still feel appreciative for my trip. Visited Dublin Castle, Titanic museum in Belfast, the amazing Cliffs of Moher, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin and The Guinness Storehouse where we’ve obtained our free pints of beer. For those who’ve wished me happy birthday, I would like to say a massive thank you!!! Scroll down for some pictures. 🙂

Lovely hand-written birthday wish from my pet sister all the way from Malaysia <3

IMG_4790 IMG_4793 IMG_4794 IMG_4798 IMG_4799 IMG_4822 IMG_4880 IMG_4908 IMG_4940 IMG_4941 IMG_4986 IMG_5003 IMG_5104 IMG_5106 IMG_5108 IMG_5114 IMG_5231 IMG_5238 IMG_5255 IMG_5263 IMG_5273 IMG_5292

• Name: Natasha Kam
  • Studying: Pharmacy MPharm
  • Hometown: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • Ambitions: I would love to set up my own pharmaceutical company.