Jamie Baker | University of Sunderland

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

A Few Updates From the Past Weeks

Hey guys! I know I haven’t made a blog in forever. I’ve been really busy and honestly blogging has been the last thing on my mind, but now that I’m almost done with my first year of uni I should have more time for it. :] But here’s some of the things I’ve been up to the past couple weeks:

• End of uni party! Kind of unfortunately for me, a lot of the friends I made this year are third years, so the other week they had a party to celebrate handing in their dissertations. I can’t believe this year is almost over already, I feel like my third year’s gonna be here before I know it! D:

IMG_1906 IMG_1905 IMG_1904IMG_1903

• Lots of glazing! Final ceramics and architectural glass projects are in for this week so last week I was doing loads of glazing.

IMG_1913IMG_1914IMG_1938

• Protein powder! YAYY my orders finally came! Vanilla and chocolate mint, I can’t wait to try them out. Also can’t wait to actually have time to go to the gym and go running with my friend Ay again.

• Work work work work. Aka, what has basically been taking up ALL of my time and completely messing up my sleeping schedule. (Sleeping during the night? People do that?!) I’ve definitely worked more nights this month than I’ve had off! And since this weekend is bank holiday I’m working Friday, Saturday and Sunday, yayyy. Monday I worked the foam party at Union which was actually a lot of fun since I basically spent the whole night running around and having water gun and foam fights. =D Who says work can’t be fun?!

IMG_1943 IMG_1944IMG_1895

(Yes, it’s usually brighter out when I walk home from work than when I walk to work)

• In other news….I’ve also been to see Iron Man 3 (completely recommend it, so good!), I go home in exactly 17 days (yayyayyay!), aaaand….I’ll have a video update for you soon. :]