Liam Lillico | University of Sunderland

Broadcast Journalism BA (Hons)

Mitigating Circumstances

21st of August 2015.

Thats the date that all of my work has to be submitted, to officially be completed with first year at the University of Sunderland.

It’s also now the date that I wish had been and gone so that I could be relaxed again!

It’s not that I don’t like university, because I do! But, theres something in my head that doesn’t like what it brings with it. Stress and deadlines! For the most part I’m feeling a ‘better’ that I was a few months ago, but I still have my bad days. That being said I *think* I’m good to get going with getting my work started and finished. Only problem is; the brief’s change in different ways for a human with mitigating circumstances. I have the date for submission, but no brief yet!

Wish me luck. They go live in about a weeks time. So, that means that in a weeks time I will go into meltdown! ha

-Liam

Human. Student. Traveler. Blogger. Writer. Filmmaker. Radio Person, Mondays on Spark 12-2pm. Part time Super Hero.

Facebook

Twitter

Spotify