Liam Lillico | University of Sunderland

Broadcast Journalism BA (Hons)

Home for the Weekend!

Aloha my amigos! How are we all? Good I hope, because in the grand scheme of things- I’m doing fantastic!

This weekend just gone I decided to head home for a the weekend and see my parental unit, best friend and some siblings! I thought it was long overdue as, some of you may know- I was out of the country from June until September, having the best time of my life. But, that meant I didn’t get to see many people, not to mention the fact that I got back on September 12th and moved to university on the 13th!

I would also like to point out that while I know I only live, like an hour away from home (which is fantastic) I do essentially have three jobs all thrown into the mix with uni, not always leaving time for the ol’ famalama! This video is basically me spending some time with one of, if not my best friends Beth… where all we do apparently is eat. Yeah no, watch if you think I’m exaggerating..

[youtube id=”e500TaGIiE8″]

I hope you guys enjoyed my beautiful singing voice and that I made you laugh, at least once.

Thanks for viewing, as always to keep up with me- you’ll have to go check out all of my social media links down below! Till next time guys!

-Liam

Human. Student. Traveler. Blogger. Part time Super Hero.

Facebook

Twitter

Spotify