Liam Lillico | University of Sunderland

Broadcast Journalism BA (Hons)

Radio Silence!

Hey guys, how it going?

I feel like I need to apologize a little. I’ve been kind of ‘radio silent’ this past week. Purely down to the fact that it’s been a crazy busy week.

BUT!

I’m happy to in form you I’ve got a few video plans sorted out for tomorrow, so just stick with me that little bit longer and there’ll hopefully be a new video up tomorrow night, if not Wednesday!

My stupidly busy week finished as of 5PM last night (Sunday the 26th) when I finished work. I decided I was going to take a day break from everything and head home to the parental unit. So, I’m here now, and I’m about to get back into some university work.

IMAG1139 IMG_1194

See, photographic proof in the shape of a shameful selfie and my desk space right now.

(How cool does my atlas wall look? I realise you can actually only see a small part of it but still. Cool right?)

So yeah, bare with me that little bit longer, I’m almost there!

To keep up with me, you’ll find all of my links down below. Till next time my amigos,

-Liam

Human. Student. Traveler. Blogger. Part time Super Hero.

Facebook

Twitter

Spotify