Jamie Baker | University of Sunderland

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

Summer and end of Lives online

Hey everyone..!!

Long time no post, I have been away since the middle of July and I have only found the time to update my blog now (even though it’s august!!) I have had the most AMAZING summer so far. After working really hard this past year I can say I have made up for all those times stuck to my books in the library. I’ve been working a lot this summer, finding both jobs in and out of the pharmacy. I didn’t take a placement with one of the large companies this year, however I will be applying again come september for my third year placement! I travelled recently with some of my friends to Monaco and Cannes, and I have been seeing all my wonderful friends for London that I will soon miss when I head back north again.

I am sooooo sad to be leaving LivesOnline! Although this summer my posts having been too busy, I have really enjoyed it. Especially answering everyone’s questions about Pharmacy!! If you are coming to Sunderland this September, or thinking of applying, do not hesitate in contacting me, I am always available to help!!

photo-50

One Response to “Summer and end of Lives online”