Jamie Baker | University of Sunderland

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

See ya later Sunders

So after such an enthralling year I have finally left Sunderland! This year from September till now has turned out to be completely different to what I expected. It turned out to be SO much better. I had a good first semester getting used to the new academic year, and gradually learning how much larger the work load was from level 1. I had more free time in the first few months and I remember I was lucky enough to go to some of the cool events held by uni, such as the Malaysian night. After Christmas I had my first exam which I recall being very stressed about! And pretty much from then on my serious studying started, as we had more assignments due in, and also our big dispensing exam to prepare for. I met SOOO many new people at the start of 2013, and continued to all the way up until the last day. I won an Ipad from the library, and was featured on the front cover of the prospectus!!! I became so much closer with my friends which is really important when you are living away. So thanks Sunderland for all the AMAZING opportunities and everything I was able to do. And thanks to my wonderful friends! I enjoyed level 2, but hopefully I’ll never experience it again lol.

294949_10201384146264397_1192818243_n