Jamie Baker | University of Sunderland

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

End of Exams

photo-193 copyHey guys!!

I am SO sorry for my lack of updates lately. I had a really intense past month at uni, with my two big exams! My first exam started properly in mid may. It consisted of everything we had covered in the first semester (September – December) of lectures. Our exam was structured in such a way that we had to answer 2 questions each from our pharmaceutics, chemistry and therapeutics topics. Sounds easy right, just 2 questions per topic? Think again! Very tricky! The final section consisted of 4 scenario based questions on everything, from which we only needed to answer 2! The second paper followed about a week later, and was structured differently. It again covered the second semester (January – March). From the first section we needed to answer 6 out of 10, and then the second section 2 out of 4. Hopefully I’m recalling this correctly! Anyway, I really feel like I gave it my best shot. Of course it was difficult in some places, but definitely do-able in others. Hopefully everyone who tried their best will be pleased come results day. So I am so glad that this horrible, stressful exam period is over and now I am able to enjoy the summer! Unfortunately I miss my best friends from Uni so much….!!!

photo-192