Laura Blackett | University of Sunderland

Social Work BA (Hons)

Manchester Christmas Markets

Hey everyone!

I absolutely LOVE living in the United Kingdom and like to see as many cities and towns as possible when I get a chance.. my most recent visit being to Manchester!

I have never been aside from driving through to get to the airport so I was really excited; and it did not disappoint. The purpose of the trip really was to start, and finish, my Christmas shopping (im attempting to be organised). As amazing as the Trafford Centre was I didn’t manage to get all of my presents. Why is it whenever you know you can spend money and you have it in your purse you never find what you want?! Yet when you shouldn’t be spending everything is amazing..

Whilst there it was essential that I paid a visit to the Christmas Markets, so I have put together a montage below of the experience (accompanied by my favourite christmas song ever ever EVER). Christmas Markets take place all over the UK, and they are really good for getting cute little gifts for people in your family who have everything and are difficult to buy for? You know the ones! It is also an awesome excuse to eat and drink until your heart is content.. or your jeans get too tight!

[youtube id=”7o5V-2W12_k” align=”center”]

Lau x

PS: One month today will be Christmas Day! I am far too excited.