Laura Blackett | University of Sunderland

Social Work BA (Hons)

Ed’s Easy Diner

Hey everyone!

Well after weeks of group meetings, late night library sessions and endless group messages we delivered our presentation and can breathe a HUGH sigh of relief because we passed. Not only that, but we passed and managed to get a first! I am so proud of all the girls in the group and we were so pleased that we decided to celebrate with a visit to Ed’s Easy Diner in The Bridges..

Ed’s is an American style throwback diner and serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! We all decided to go for breakfast and it didn’t disappoint. If you aren’t already a member I would definitely recommend joining Ed’s Club. When you go you will be asked if you are a member and if not you will be given the opportunity to join, and once you have completed the form you will begin to receive newsletters and offers directly to your email address. I joined when we visited, and have since received an email with free food to enjoy next time I visit, can’t be bad!

[youtube id=”fAGEByPxVWI” align=”center”]

Lau x