Jamie Baker | University of Sunderland

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

One of the perks of being a Sunderland Uni student

Hello!

One of the things I LOVE about being a student at Sunderland University are some of the “perks” that you get.

Today Sunderland uni managed to get a limited (but quite a lot!) amount of tickets to the Bon Jovi concert that is taking place at the Stadium of Light this evening and offered them staff and students FOR FREE……..FREE BON JOVI TICKETS PEOPLE!!!! Its one of the biggest gig’s that is going on Sunderland this year and we were able to get free tickets for it! WHAT A PERK!

I’ll be honest tickets for gig’s this big aren’t a regular occurrence but there are always  tickets available for the theatre or for smaller gig’s either in Sunderland or Newcastle that are either free like today’s Bon Jovi tickets or are stupidly cheap/good deals! This may not be something that appeals to everyone but its something I LOVE about Sunderland uni :]

I’m just gutted I didn’t get any tickets for Bon Jovi (I’m too slow and just missed out!) :[

Anyway, I got really excited by this and thought it would be a nice thing to blog about and tell people about as I think its great! haha!

To those who got tickets for tonight enjoy! and to everyone else I hope you still have a fab night! :]