Jamie Baker | University of Sunderland

Sports Journalism BA (Hons)

UoS Open Day 2! :D

Well Saturday was the University’s second open day of the academic year!
Again I attended this one (I think I’d happily attend them all really I do enjoy them :] )  and again it was fantastic! :]

It was quite busy this time (I guess with it being Saturday more people were able to come) and there were lots of questions which was fantastic :]
I spoke to a lot of students both those wanting to study at Sunderland generally and those wanting to study Law so quite a mix and they were all lovely people :]
As with the last Open Day, I spent most of the day at the Law stand talking to students and speaking with my lecturer’s (even got photo’s with them!!) and chatting to the other Business/tourism lecturers there, all whom are very nice too! We have a truly amazing department really full of fantastic people who are willing to help you with anything!  I also  did some mingling too  of course :]

I also got to meet the Lovely Lydia and Kyle too, and of course Lauren as well who I’d met at the previous Open Day and spent a bit of the day with the three of them too having a good laugh, getting to know each other and telling prospective students about Sunderland Uni!

I didn’t manage to get a video (with it being busy it was rather loud and well….busy haha!) but I did get some awesome Panoramic shots of inside during the day and I also took one of the campus before everyone arrived in the morning, but for some reason they wont upload so I will try and get that sorted and uploaded ASAP! I also have a photo of the 4 Lives Online students (L-R, Kyle, Lydia, Lauren and Myself) taken by the lovely Ross Parker (one of the EMR Team at the university) and some general shots of the day including one of Myself and my 2 lecturers Ben and Chris ( lovely guys :] ) sadly I don’t have the photo of myself and Amy (one of the other fab law lecturers) another gentleman took that photo and I haven’t been sent it :[  But here’s what I got: