Kamile Niunevaite | University of Sunderland

Journalism BA (Hons)

ARE YOU READY TO MEET NEW BLOGGERS?

Hey all.

Time is passing and soon new Lives Online bloggers will start sharing with you their life changing experiences.
I hate saying goodbyes, especially for activity I like doing and people who I enjoyed working with. But as every year Lives Online will show you something fresh, new and even more interesting.

This year again Lives Online will have 8 bloggers, interesting students from different countries, courses, hobbies and activities.
I’ve watched all their application videos and I can see that this year bloggers realy has something to tell and show. I’m already ready to start following them all. Here I’m sharing my favourite application video of this year candidates:

[youtube id=”cXP5r_8V7KA”]

While I was watching this Liam’s video I saw how much optimism he can bring to Lives Online and his videos. He seemed honest, funny and passionate about starting the university life. He will be a student of Film and Media which is really interesting for me too, so I can’t wait to get a chance to have a deeper look into this course.

I hope all the bloggers will enjoy their blogging experience, university life and will share all best moments with us all.

• Name: Kamile Niunevaite
  • Studying: Journalism BA (Hons)
  • Hometown: Panevežys, Lithuania
  • Ambitions: I am planning to make a career as a journalist and my dream is to work for a magazine.