Jessica Duncan | University of Sunderland

Applied Business Management

My New Years Resolutions…

Hi everyone, I decided to share with you my resolutions for the new year. Hopefully some of you have made your own, or you can use mine!

1) Finish my Dissertation and graduate University, with at least a 2:1. Probably everyone’s resolution for final year students, but it is a tough one!

7595_438042693001687_4824711738251602488_n

2) Eat healthier… being a student definitely makes you become less interested in healthy meals, we all use the excuse that we can’t afford it, but to be honest we all know it is because we are lazy/waste our money on takeaways and alcohol! It is actually more affordable than you think to eat healthy, which I will be making a video blog on very soon. There are plenty of websites with cheap student recipes online, here is one of my favorites I found – How to survive as a student.

image-Z4NeBssd

3) Pick up a new hobby… preferably a sport! When I go back to Sunderland my friend and I are both going to participate in a sports club, we have plenty to choose from as you can see here¬†. I also have wanted to give Yoga a try so will definitely start doing some classes.

4) Read more books, instead of wasting my time scrolling through Facebook. My boyfriend recently got me ‘The Alchemist’ and it was the first book I had read in a couple of years! It was such a good read, and I recommend everyone to read it.

865