Jessica Duncan | University of Sunderland

Applied Business Management

Hello world!

Welcome to my first post! My name is Jessica and I’m here to blog throughout the whole year about my experiences, thoughts and adventures in my fourth and final year at Sunderland University, studying Applied Business Management.

I’ll start off with a bit of background information about myself. I am 22 years old and come from the small town of Darlington. I spent my second year in Berlin on the Erasmus program; this was the best year of my life! I lived and learnt a whole new culture, learnt a little German, and made best friends from all over the world. After my year in Berlin I had caught the travel bug. I then completed a placement year with White Lodging, a hotel management company in Austin, Texas, USA. It was another amazing year and one that I will remember and cherish for the rest of my life. I will be writing in more detail about these two years in the near future.

At the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin

At the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin with my best friend Sam!

As of right now, I start my first day back at University on Friday! It feels so good to be back again after two years.  I can’t wait to get started and show you guys what Sunderland student life is really about everything that can come from studying Business Management.

Don’t forget to follow my Instagram account: jessicalivesonline

2 Responses to “Hello world!”

1. This is very fascinating, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to seeking more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks