Caitlin Irwin | University of Sunderland

English and Creative Writing BA (Hons)

Hola!

Hola!

Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset

It’s difficult to know where to start, a lot has happened over my first few days of the University of Sunderland and it’s safe to say that I have enjoyed every second! (although, I have to admit, sitting through introduction talks while being extremely hungover can be difficult – power through however, and you will be fine).

So I guess I should tell you a bit about myself, I’ll try and keep this short and sweet because reading me blabber on for a while I guess could become a bore. But I’m Caitlin, first year English and Creative Student, avid reader and guitar player. I also enjoy photography and film making, currently shooting on a Cannon1100D, with a cheap tripod or using my flycam nano DSLR. Although, hopefully when I have gathered enough money I’m going to get a GoPro or/and a Cannon60D.

5 days ago I moved out into my own little studio flat in private accommodation (All Saints House), and I love it. There is nothing better than having your own space to cook and chill out and have your own bathroom. Since then, everything has been crazy. I went to freshers welcome event with some of the other bloggers saturday, shot some stuff really quick and shoved it together on a little youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tn6fHGQ1VE just a little preview of things to come. Then on the night I went to the first Freshers event…only went and saw S Club 7. Anyone who knows anything about S Club 7, will be quick to agree that Bradley is quite easily the best member, we had a hand touching moment. It was amazing!

I’ve now met my lecturers, and heard about all the amazing opportunities at Sunderland, theres so much to get involved with and I haven’t even hit freshers fayre yet, which is next week. I’ll not write all the details here as I will let you know through a youtube video very shortly telling you all about the freshers events and everything else.

I’ve got lots planned and lots to tell, so watch this space.

In the meantime, follow my instagram, which I post to regularly to see what I’m up too! @caitlinlivesonline

Peace x