Brigita Leonaviciute | University of Sunderland

Magazine Journalism BA (Hons)

#Christmas_Presents_Problems

Hello!

Hope you are all doing ok! 1513237_772258369456131_278383038_n

Only 14 days left until Christmas and I haven’t started buying presents for my family and friends.

Everyone keeps talking about Christmas shopping and uploading images on Instagram of wrapping paper and I’m not bothering too much about that.

Actually I want to confess that I am very bad zt presents wrapping… Do you know what? I am going to make a video tutorial – How to Wrap a Present. I will teach you and myself at the same time. However, I need to buy Christmas gifts first.

As I’m not a shopping kind of girl and hate walking in the mall looking for a perfect present, I found a website – Not on the Hight Street (notonthehighstreet.com) – where you can find unique gift ideas. Although, if you are involved in a Secret Santa game and your budget is upto £5, you will probably struggle to find many choices. But if you are looking for presents for you parents, boyfriend or other close friends then ‘Not on the High Street’ is a perfect place.

group_shot-copy

By the way, they are having discounts every day until Christmas of 30% for 12 daily products. So don’t miss a chance to save some money. I’m going to check the website and hopefully will buy some presents for my family and boyfriend.

Have a nice day!

Brigita