Brigita Leonaviciute | University of Sunderland

Magazine Journalism BA (Hons)

It’s Friends O’clock!

Hello!

Hope you all are ok!

It’s really strange to have weekends off as I used to work over the weekends for the past couple of years. Being a waitress means living a life without a weekdays and weekends system, Saturdays become equal to Monday and 9 to 5 can sometimes be your rest time. However, I can’t complain, because the tips used to be amazing.IMG_3054

But as I am having weekends off since October, sometimes I swap Saturday’s library sessions into a quality time with friends. Last night I went bowling with my friends. As we were four girls and four guys, we decided to have a competition – girls against boys. I play bowling pretty well and as my boyfriend said he is very bad in it, so I thought we had a real chance to win. But unfortunately, the luck was supporting the guys.

After we finished the bowling session, we went to play some video games and I tried motorcycle races. That game was pretty cool, as you actually get to sit on a motorcycle and everything looks so realistic… I had an amazing time. We are planning to go for a Christmas dinner on 10th of December in Newcastle. So I’m looking forward to that!

Bridge XXX